SmoothFloor – Comfort
Classic seamless resin flooring with added comfort...
Our Smoothfloor comfort range incorporates a 4mm rubber matting underlay, providing additional comfort underfoot, while also significantly improving acoustics, especially between floors.
The rubber underlay allows us to install Smoothfloor over a wide range of substrates, not usually suitable for resin floor finishes, including latex and anhydrite based screeds.
Smoothfloor Comfort - blue with 4mm rubber underlay
- Flexible and comfortable underfoot
- Can be installed over a wide range of substrates and in some cases over exiting floor finishes
- Matt finishes tend to show less marking micro abrasions
- The Colour of the floor can easily be changed by applying different coloured sealers
- Provides and contemporary finish
- Suitable for use with UnderFloor Heating (UFH)
- Options for two of more different colours to be laid on the same floor giving a striking and totally bespoke finish
- Heavy duty 'commercial' grades available, ideal for Education and Healthcare sectors, where traditionally vinyl flooring has been previously used
- FeRFA type 5