Fast Track Flooring
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of ultra fast curing MMA based resin flooring solutions, ideal for use in projects that require the floor to be returned to service in as little as 90 minutes. They provide a seamless, decorative, hard-wearing acrylic resin floor finish.
Primarily composed of either pigmented quarts or coloured flake, both systems are available in a virtually limitless colour range.
MMA based resins have the advantage of being very fast curing, compared to Epoxy and Polyurethane system, which often require multi stage installation, all requiring overnight curing (primer, body coat, sealer). Most MMA flooring system can be installed from start to finish within a single day, including mechanical floor preparation.
There is however one consideration, and that is MMA based resins have a VERY strong odour, and can taint food stuffs. Due to the strong odour, it’s sometime undesirable to have people or production in close proximity of the installation. The odour does dissipate shortly after the chemical reaction has taken place, but may linger for longer periods, especially in poor ventilated areas.
- Sub floor preparation and priming using a fast cure MMA primer
- Apply MMA body coat and either broadcast with fake or pigmented quartz
- Lightly abrade the floor (de-nibbing) and apply 2nd broadcast if necessary
- Sweep / vacuum excess flake / quartz, de-nibb and apply sealer
- Apply 2nd / 3rd sealer as specified
As little as 20 to 30 minutes curing between applications and ready to receive full traffic in under 2 hours.
- Ultra fast installation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Abrasion resistant
- High Chemical resistance
- Seamless finish
- Wide range of colours and design options
- Ideal for fast track installations like shop fitting
- FeRFA resin flooring Type 2 to 6 (depending on product)